...and slowed down to the speed of light.
I've been busy working with google, wordpress, blogspot, frontpage...and other site design software...resulting in 2 writing sites (to be combined once I figure it all out) MauiWriter and AshlandWriter.
Two book sites for my photography book: Maniac and Neosomaniac.
And two for Resource Unlimited: RU1 and FB.
Each has its limitations and difficulties, so I need to decide, but I'm thinking a website and LinkedIn for my professional consulting work...and blogs and facebook for writing, art/photography, and books (a novel to be published this term).
I'm working on a marketing plan and launch details...and still need to link to social media and somehow bring it all together to make use easier...not more difficult with extra steps.
I've completed the design/content of business cards...and ordered them. Grad book is in!
Ok, I'm on schedule -- take a deep breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment